- Sede di lavoro: Lombardia: Milano
- Data: 12 Luglio 2018
- Funzione: Management / Direzione generale
- Contratti: ; Stage
- Azienda: AIM Group International
Senior Project Manager Events
AIM Italy, an AIM Group International branche, is looking for a Project Manager for its Milan Office.
The candidate, with at least 10 years of experience in this role, will have to deal with the overall event management and the planning of logistics services for important international congress.
In detail, the new colleague will be dealing with:
- Creation of social programmes and cultural events.
- Creation of programmes for excursions, city visits, pre & post congress tours.
- Search and booking of restaurants, locations, and accomoadations facilities.
- Transfer management.
- Management of tour leaders and hostess/steward services.
- In-depth knowledge of the area of Milano with particular reference to restaurants, locations, meeting spaces, exclusive hotel.
- Experience in negotiating with suppliers.
- Experience in operating in an international context
- Strong aptitude for team work
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the Office suite ( Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and bright interpersonal relations skills