- Sede di lavoro: Lombardia: Mantova
- Data: 27 Novembre 2018
- Funzione: Ingegneria / Project management
- Contratti: ; Apprendistato
- Azienda: STAFF S.p.A.
Staff spa is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join in the Operations Team of a multinational client company.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
· Management of one of the plant assembly departments in terms of safety, quality and productivity.
· Being the technical reference of a group of 30+ people (3 team leaders and 30 direct operators).
· Management of significant part of capital and process development projects: budget, technical objectives & timing.
· Support the introduction of new products and changes in the workshop.
· Support the implementation of quality systems in the workshop.
· Manage effectively the Engineering department in support of agreed business objectives.
· Evaluate and initiate product and process development of existing processes to increase output, assure quality and reduce cost.
· Initiate method studies in order to evaluate and optimize output with focus on layout, routings, equipment, work organization and material flow.
· Explore new ideas and technology to evaluate the potential to improve products and processes, assure quality and reduce cost.
· Participate in team work activities in order to capture skills and perspectives across the business in order to drive good ideas and initiatives to a positive conclusion.
· You have a University degree in engineering.
· You have 2 - 4 years experience as an Industrial Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
· You are experienced in project management, people management, budgetary management.
· You have knowledge of budgetary control and procurement.
· You have an advanced level of English knowledge.