- Sede di lavoro: Lombardia: Milano
- Data: 07 Agosto 2019
- Funzione: Mktg / PR / Comunicazione
- Contratti: Stage
- Azienda: AIM Group International
Marketing & Communication Internship
AIM Group International, leading international company in congresses, events and communication, is looking for a brilliant new graduate for an internship path within its Communication & Marketing Division based in Milan. The trainee will support the Corporate Communication Team on the following activities:
· Graphic design of marketing & promotion materials (adv items, social media campaigns, case histories & white papers layout, infographics, newsletters & DEM, leaflets, brochures and other printed materials)
· Content creation for corporate social media activity.
· Website update through a CMS editor, SEO optimisation implementation.
· Web Analytics: statistics of website traffic, social media activity and mass mailing with subsequent reporting activity;
· Mailing lists updating and optimization, newsletters sending and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master or Degree in Graphic Design / Marketing & Communication.
- Knowledge of visual graphics tools like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar and html editors.
- Knowledge of digital communication activities: social media management, website editing and mass mailing procedures.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English - C1 level required (all AIM Group's communications are entirely in business English).
- Spirit of innovation, proactive attitude, curiosity, good organizational skills and precision complete the profile.