- Sede di lavoro:
- Data: 02 Ottobre 2017
- Settore: Chimica / Farmaceutica / Healthcare
- Funzione: Varie; Mktg / PR / Comunicazione; Commerciale / Vendite
- Contratti: Stage
- Azienda: AIM Group International
Project Assistant Internship - Brussels Office
AIM Internship: AIMAZING Experiences
Are you looking for a challenging internship that gives you a tangible opportunity to grow, and helps you getting ready to enter the job market? Are you interested in working hands-on on relevant and current topics, always supported in your development path both as a professional and as a person?
We believe meeting industry isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of self-discovery, growth, community and cultures.
We offers the opportunity to undergraduate and graduate students to join our AIMAZING team: each member is an extraordinary professional who work together to deliver exceptional experiences for all who walk with us.
We look for people who are ready to launch a successful career with us, who share our perspective and values – people with a strong sense of initiative, who know how to take responsibility and believe in the importance of working together. Our leadership offers tremendous opportunity along a diversity of career paths, providing unique development experiences that build on educational backgrounds, individual aspirations and the needs of our business. Come take the next step forward with us.
We are looking for a Project Assistant Internship (3/6 months full time) for our office in Brussels, supporting the organisation of Congresses, Events and Meetings.
- To support in promotional activities
- To assist in the registration management of Congress participants
- To support in scientific secretariat and faculty management (travel, accommodation and scientific agenda)
- To support on-site front office activities
- To support in the follow-up activities
- Education and/or interest in the tourism industry
- Fluency in English & French, other languages are an asset
- Team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Being proactive, demonstrate initiative and hands-on mentality
- Computer literate
- Experience in the meeting industry is an advantage
How to send Your CV
Don't forget to give your complete personal data (name, surname, address, city, country, telephone, e-mail and date of birth)
Evaluate your oral and written language skills (sufficient, good, very good, excellent)
List your previous professional experience starting from the most recent
Give us authorization for the treatment of personal data